Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas!
Halloween is just around the corner and lots of working moms I know are frantically scrambling to put together those last minute adorable costumes! Below are some super easy DIY costumes with the help of Amazon (and overnight delivery!) to help you get on your way and not have to leave your house SUPER AFFORDABLE!!!
NO need to panic we have you covered!!!
1. Simply grab a clear trash bag at your local grocery store
2. Cut 2 holes for the childs legs, and 2 holes for the arms
3. Overnight a bag of green (or purple) balloons to your home and inflate. (Amazon.com)
4. Brown tights: (Amazon.com)
1. Order one pair of overalls: (Amazon.com)
2. One yellow sweatshirt with a hood: (Amazon.com)
3. Minion glasses: (Amazon.com)
4. Glue some black piping to the hood of the sweatshirt and you are good to go!!!